There are a number of avenues through which you can help support the ministry of Wentworth Baptist Church. The first and foremost is by your prayers for our ministry here in Hamilton. Without God, and without the prayers of the faithful, we will be unable to make the kind of Kingdom impact our city and world desperately need. Second, you can prayerful consider giving monetary support to our ministry, which enables us to continue sharing the message of Jesus, making disciples, and reaching out to those in need in our midst. If you are interested in supporting us via donation, choose the option below that works best for you:
- Giving Online: you can give to Wentworth Baptist Church through the CanadaHelps service. CLICK HERE TO DONATE.
- Giving in Person: cash or cheque donations are received each Sunday as part of our worship service.
- Envelope Number: If you would like to begin making regular donations to Wentworth, please contact our Office Administrator via info[at]wentworthbaptist.ca or by phone (905–522-2231) to set up an envelope number and receive a tax receipt the following year.
- Giving by Mail: you may send a cheque to: Wentworth Baptist Church, 120 Wentworth St. N, Hamilton, ON, L8L 5V7.
- Pre-Authorized Giving: To sign up for pre-Authorized giving through your bank account, please contact our Office Administrator via info[at]wentworthbaptist.ca or by phone, 905–522-2231.
Wentworth Baptist Church is a registered charity in Canada (#108196668RR0001); Canadian donation receipts are mailed to your home address in mid-February. If you wish to update your donor information, phone number, or email address, please contact our Office Administrator (905–522–2231).